INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, December 26, 2011

Xmas

Spent xmas eve and xmas day itself working... yeah you guys must be wondering why would people wanna work during festive seasons but I'd get a higher pay if I work for both days, it's a combo. Sometimes I really do think that xmas is abit overrated? Like why can you only give/exchange gifts during this day and why not other days? Abit cliche isn't it?

Anyway, I finally managed to catch up with my dearest juting yesterday! (: And I just realized that we didn't take much pictures cause we were busy eating nonstop at nihon mura until we were so bloated and gave up. As usual, she'll stay-over at my crib and I'll crash almost immediately after I showered. We definitely must meet up soon again x.

Hope all of y'all had an enjoyable xmas day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment