INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 4 - To my sister

Dear sister, we've been sleeping in the same room for the past 17 years. You're really a good sister beside the fact that you will take my things without permission which would really piss me off, but overall, you'll be the one who'll listen to my complaints or happy news or it can just be anything. I love how we could chit-chat for hours at night from nothing to everything. Probably you're just two years younger than me and that you're a girl too and that's why you will somehow understand me. Thank you for being such a great sister <3

-

Okay, even though exams are over but life's still a bore because most of my friends are still having exams! ): So I have been working, staying home, working again, staying home again and still working and home afterwards like almost everyday. Guess I really need to get an interesting life soon and the reason for this mundane routine is because I'm saving up for my getaway in jan (just fyi, I'm paying every single cents myself)!!

Christmas and new year are coming but I'm not really looking forward to it, maybe cause I feel that both days are probably just another two days. Singapore is so small and if you're gonna celebrate both festive seasons out, especially at town area, then it's gonna be so lunatic. I definitely won't be able to stand the sardine-packed places. Oh well, shall see how things go. Till then, goodbye :>

No comments:

Post a Comment