INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 5 - My dreams

Dreams, who doesn't have?

I'm dreamer and I've plenty of them.

I've dreamed of becoming a musician because I've a strong passion for music. Well piano is my forte and I could easily learn other musical instruments.

I've dreamed of becoming a pastry chef or a baker because I love sweet treats! Then I've dreamed of opening a cafe, not to earn big bucks but to be able to share the love of my own pastries and cakes. It's really beyond happiness.

I've dreamed of becoming an air stewardess. Although I'm short but I think I'm able to make it if I want to? Well I love to travel alot, to alot of different places. Singapore is just way too boring, agree?

I've dreamed of becoming an interior designer. When I was a child, I would scribble floor plans but obviously I failed when I took up interior design course in poly and withdrew halfway through.

I've dreamed of falling in love with someone, someone who loves me for who I'm, someone who will bring me to awesome places in this world, someone who will make breakfast for me, someone who will take care of me when I'm sick, someone who will surprise me with my favourite flowers (sigh I haven't received any before), someone who's simple and lovely.

I've dreamed of so many things but will they, not all but some, come true?

No comments:

Post a Comment