INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 1 - To my best friend

In a lifetime, we often have many friends which we'd usually classify into - acquaintances, normal friends, good friends and best friend(s). Well, who says each person can only have one best friend? Best friend is just a term, isn't it? I personally feel best friend is a genuine true friend, someone who'll always be there for you no matter whatever happens, someone whom you'll never drift apart with even if she/he doesn't meet up with you frequently, someone who truly cares for you and definitely someone who doesn't judge you.

Here's a letter for my two best friends.

Dear best friend one, you're the only one that I've always regarded as my bff. Our birthdays are five days apart and this is why we always celebrate our birthdays together every year. It's quite ridiculous how we became bff cause we used to be 'enemies' when we were younger but due to certain circumstances, things gradually changed. We could really understand each other, be there for each other no matter what had happened in the past and that was when I knew you're really true to me. It has been six years since the day I've known you, somehow I had the intuition that you'd become my best friend from the first day I saw you (I've never told you that before). Even though we meet up once every few months or so, I can always open up to you anytime I'm feeling down and you'll always be a very good listener and adviser. You're probably the best out of the best, cause we have never ever quarreled or had any arguments after we've become best friends. Y'know, I treasure this friendship alot and that I love you alot too <3

Dear best friend two, we've never ever mentioned each other as each other's best friend but you're the only one whom I've known for ten years. We share alot of common interests - from watching drama series to shopping to eating all savory food and desserts to endless gossips and catching ups to many many more. You're always the listener and I'm always the story-teller and you'd always say the same thing to me, 'michelle, your life can really be written into a novel'. You'd know every bits and pieces of my life even though we meet up once every few months as well. Guess the reason why I've regarded you as a best friend is that you're my favourite drama-buddy, favourite food-buddy, favourite shopping-buddy, favourite stayover-buddy and etc. I love you alot too, as well <3

No comments:

Post a Comment