INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 20 - A letter to the one who broke my heart

Dear you, I don't know if I should be glad or still upset that you broke my heart. You, someone whom I trusted so much, way more than anyone else if you didn't know. You, someone whom I knew for years, actually broke my heart more than anyone else did. Although this had happened more than a year ago, I'd remember how heart-wrenching it was. You once asked me, 'Would you mind if I'm gonna be good friends with x?' I said, 'I don't mind' and you replied, 'If I were you, I'd mind.' I seriously didn't mind till the extent that you actually chose to hide everything away from me, so how will you feel if you're in my shoes? How will feel if someone you trusted so much for years actually chose to hide everything away from you? I know, you didn't do that on purpose and you're worried that I may be upset/angry but do you know what's worse? That's when I found out everything myself. I'm neither angry nor upset anymore, I don't dislike you but I can't bring myself to trust you again. To be friends all over again? Maybe. But I guess there's this part of me that never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment