INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Friday, December 30, 2011

2012

In a blink of an eye, another year is going to end again so here I'm going to make new year resolutions for 2012 in advance which I haven't done so for a few years? 

1. Fair well for grade 6 piano practical, hopefully a high merit and I'll be more than happy.
2. Achieve good results for the last sem of the last sem in SIM and get a diploma cert. 
3. Buy a violin and self-learn (I've been wanting to do so since I don't know when).
4. Work and save more money to step out of asia next year, somewhere that I'll experience snow.
5. Be less temperamental.
6. Be contented with what I've and that's when I'll be happier.
7. Lastly, hope for the best but expect the least.

Anyway, 2011 was actually quite a good year. Although there was a down moment but it wasn't the most upsetting period of time compared to the past few years. In fact, I was much carefree and happier. I've learned not to expect so much and that worrying is impractical. It's like why not make the most of what's going to happen instead of worrying what you can't change? 

I'm really thankful to these people who are always there, my best friend and the secondary school girlfriends, spssc girlfriends and co, SIM girlfriends, juting and etc. Not forgetting that I've known a bunch of insanely fun and awesome people in H&M at the last quarter of 2011, y'all have definitely marked a great end to this year (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment