INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Fleakout


Dear maryann, you love to act shy. Hehehe.


Way too bored halfway through the flea. 


See how happy this girl is when it's dinner time!


My gigantic bowl of ebi cheese curry udon which is actually not that filling! 

Anyway fleakout wasn't as fabulous as I thought it will be. Management wise was pretty good but the crowd... abit ridiculous due to the rainy day, major sigh but at least I managed to cover the rental cost and earned abit which definitely can't be compared to three of my previous fleas but at least it's a simple saturday spent with maryann and not with the four walls and a lappy. 

Time to get to bed and I needa wake up way earlier than usual for work cause there won't be any north-south line and east-west line services until 10am like argh?! Have an awesome sunday ahead everyone! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment