INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, June 30, 2014

Jamaica Blue

 photo DSC04724_zps694d35da.jpg  photo DSC04726_zpsb0e835ec.jpg

While waiting for the food...... I started my shameless selfie time while GJ took some candid shots of me which turned out quite well apparently (damn rare seriously)!!


Scrambled eggs & toast with additional bacon and sauteed mushroom ($14.90) for myself but mehhhhh it was rather disappointing. The eggs were too buttery for my liking and bacon was too oily.


Mushroom eggs benedict ($13.90) for GJ which he felt that it can be a miss too but I was wondering why the hell did he order mushroom instead of bacon/ham?!

Anyway jamaica blue is probably well-known for coffee and I pretty like their latte so it wasn't that bad afterall.


And I wondered again, why does he love looking like a retard almost all the times? The answer will never be figured out.

Well, June is coming to an end which means half a year has gone just like that. I'm certainly hoping the latter will be better than the first. Goodbye June x.

No comments:

Post a Comment