INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Friday, June 13, 2014

Bangkok 2014 (Part III)


Not sure if you're guessing where this is, and yes how can you miss their chatuchak weekend market. Some people dislike going there as it's crazily hot but stuffs there are cheaper than any shopping places at town.

What I like most is their coconut ice-cream which I didn't take a picture using my dslr ):


We headed to the ninth cafe at chit lom area for dinner after a long shopping day at chatuchak and union mall. We had authentic thai food at last, from basil chicken rice to green curry to tom yum and pad thai!

Food was relatively good at this branch. Service and ambience were the thumbs up ones!


And this strawberry mille crepe is what my sis loves most at ninth cafe but I still think audrey's nicer!

Ninth Cafe
59/5 Soi Langsuan
Phleonchit road

No comments:

Post a Comment