INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Bangkok 2014 (Part II)


This was definitely one of the best parts of this trip, having scrumptious breakfast beside the pool. Arcadia suites does change their breakfast menu in alternate days thus you won't get bored of eating the same things everyday.


Some visuals of us (we didn't really take much visuals honestly).

Our lunch spot on the second day:


The guys decided to order calamari and I felt it was not too bad but I still prefer those at fish&co.


But you cannot miss this out! Their signature greyhound chicken wings omg they really taste like heaven to me. I ordered two plates of this because I knew that I'll eat a lot of this which I did hahaha.


I can't really remember the name of this dish, but it's some kind of crab meat salted fish fried rice which was pretty good as well!

 Another Hound
Siam Paragon, level 3

How can we not have desserts after a meal so here's our stop for them:


Our initial plan was to visit let them eat cake but we saw this...... which looks more cozy and prettier thus we settled for this instead.


Blueberry crumble which I felt was damn sweet, doesn't really appeal to me though.


Milo crepe, damn interesting I know, is wow!!! It doesn't only seem special but tasted uniquely great as well! You can't miss this if you happen to be here.


Strawberry cheesecake mousse was relatively great as well. I love how the rich the cream cheese mousse is along with sweet strawberry coulis!


Really just table full of goodness! On a side note, if you're not a fan of sweet stuffs, mocha latte should be a miss for you.

Petite Audrey
Siam Center, level 4

No comments:

Post a Comment