INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Me, lately

Yes, it has been sometime again since I last updated so today I'll be sharing about me as you can see from my title, to be more precise, about my thoughts and feelings towards everything that I'm facing in life right now.

As you guys do know, I've been working in RE for a few months already and this month is also my first official month of being a perm staff which I've mixed feelings for. Pro is I get extra incentives but con is I have to do cold calling and get clients which I really detest. Man, I swear not easy at all okay. At times, it will get to me to think if this is what I really want to do at the end of the day. There's no answer to that, for now still.

Next, about my piano. It's also not as simple as you think like oh you're at a high grade means you can play goddamn well. I registered for my practical grade 7 exams this coming august/september but I'm not even 50% ready for it. That itself has already drained me out a lot recently.

Last but not least, I just read an article about ''how to listen to yourself" (click link for full article) and it really got into me.

"Objectively, most of the problems that I made for myself in my life came from my inability to follow my own instincts — to even understand what my instincts were telling me. I knew that I was an intuitive person, but for some reason, I couldn’t make heads or tails of what was “meant for me,” and yes, I do realize how contradictory that is."

This. This is just so me. And this is what I feel almost everytime. I know I need to start learning how to listen to myself and trust my own heart and mind but sometimes it's easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment