INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, June 16, 2014

Bangkok 2014 (Part IV)

Hello folks, I've finally come down to the last part of this six days trip. Honestly, this is probably the first trip which I didn't take much pictures as I didn't really bother to since it's my 4th consecutive year that I visited bkk.

But still, I've to share some awesome cafes and restaurants I visited!


Roast was full house when we reached and had to wait for about 30 mins.


Drinks were being served pretty swiftly after we ordered!!

 photo DSC04444_zps42cded5e.jpg  photo DSC04447_zps687f57a8.jpg

Snapped some visuals while waiting for the food :>


Pardon me again for not taking much food pictures over here as we were all famished by the time food came. I've to mention that the crab cake benedict which I had was fabulous (though rider's serves better ones) and I didn't get to try others so I won't comment but I'm pretty sure they enjoyed the meal as well.

Roast
251 Thong Lor 13 Alley
Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana


On the same exact day, we headed over to central world in the evening for desserts. I've always wanted to try since last year but couldn't find it at siam paragon so it's a must to have it this time.


Their signature shibuya honey toast was surprisingly awesome! I mean it's a highly raved dessert here and I didn't want to have high expectation to prevent disappointment but woah really, so good that the guys bought a second one on the same day, just imagine that?! For a guy like GJ who doesn't fancy sweet stuffs.


We also ordered the ferrero honey toast which was pretty nice as well but definitely not as awesome as the shibuya.

After You has several branches, so you probably can check it out at central world and siam paragon which are more convenient to get to!


This is the last one I'm gonna share for this trip.


This is one damn secluded place which we took damn long to find! We even walked into someone's house and almost got caught because we turned into the wrong alley. The worse part of that day was I had stomachache in the morning and was feeling extremely weak since I didn't have any food the entire morning till this.


As I've mentioned, my stomach was uneasy so I ordered their homemade muesli with fruits and nuts and I swear, it tasted like heaven!


And yes, they love their meals too!

This is one exquisite cafe in bangkok that you won't get to see in singapore because they actually grow some of the food ingredients and not purchasing from outside. However, there's a price to pay for this definitely which is to find out the right path to get there.

Karmakamet Diner
30/1 Sukhumit Soi 24

 photo DSC04486_zps7b6aab46.jpg photo DSC04489_zps68830e9b.jpg

Till then, goodnight x! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment