INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, June 8, 2014

22nd

Hello folks, it's sunday and I just got back from rohi's wedding not long ago but I'm not gonna update about that right now. As you can see from my title, yes I'm updating about my 22nd this year which was two weeks ago.

It's weird how I always have mixed feelings for birthday every single year because I'm afraid not much people will actually remember my birthday or pay attention to it but I also look forward to it because I know I've this clique of awesome girlfriends who never fail to surprise us (me and my best friend) every year.

Alright, shall start with what GJ did for me this year first.
 

He surprised me with laduree macarons yay I love macarons like really a lot, not just macarons but any kinds of sweet tooth stuffs! Didn't expect that he will actually get this for me hehe.


Next, he brought me to this place called cheezz studio. If you're wondering what is it, it's actually a self controlled studio for photoshoot. What I love about it most is that they provide us with a lot of props as well as nobody watches us when we take pictures except us luh of course.

 photo IMG_7895_zpsc89445ca.jpg photo IMG_7900_zps2845a1a4.jpg

2/199 pictures taken there.

They will burn the pictures into a disc for you which will be ready in approximately two hours time on the same day. However if you're in a rush, they will mail it for you the next day for free!

Check out here if you'd like to know more :>


Dinner was settled at elements, amara hotel. The variety wasn't as much as I've expected it to be but food was really great! Didn't take much pictures because I was busy eating like a glutton and had a lot of crayfish and alaskan king crabs.

And yay, I finally received my (belated) birthday present from him today! Never a watch person, but I really love DW watch thanks love though it was a belated one but it's the thought that counts still. I know DW is common but who cares, I really love it and also thanks wanting for the 10% discount! :D

-

Second part of my birthday celebration with the clique of awesome girlfriends which I've mentioned earlier on. Not forgetting huazhong as well who took out time to meet us for dinner.


Dinner was very mediocre and they don't have much choices, quite disappointing actually. However, it's alright when you've the right company to have dinner with.


This picture is way too cute! Just look at how huimin is poking evelyn hahaha (damn I wish there's a lol emoticon here like whatsapp).


Birthday cake from the girls and huazhong for evelyn and I <3


Huimin commented that evelyn is really praying very hard for her wishes to come true hmmm.


This is my best friend whom I known for almost ten years whose birthday is five days apart from mine and we get to celebrate together every single year <3


So do you like your leopard printz undie? Winks (;


Mandatory group shot each time we meet up, thank you for being such a bunch of wonderful friends. I really can't imagine life without you people, really. I love y'all so so much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment