INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Montigo

Here's my first july post dedicated to montigo bonding trip with the entire IIR division.

Initially, I had extremely mixed feelings for this trip as I do not know anyone from the north and east division and the fact that I'm relatively new as well doesn't make me feel very ease too. So we set off on last friday evening straight from office to tanah merah ferry terminal to batam!


Night view of montigo resort taken at the resort reception area.


Didn't manage to snap much pictures of the villa but it's mega huge! Spacious living room, bedroom, toilet and etc. The only con is probably it's so huge that it's a little scary for 3 people?


Yes and I forgot to mention that each villa has a private pool but I didn't have the time to soak and relax in the pool.


Complimentary breakfast the next morning and look at the amount of food we took which we were unable to finish :/


Fun colleagues of mine whom I stayed up with chilling, laughing and playing games the whole night at my villa! 


And here's my amazing race team which was grouped randomly. Okay wait, not exactly because emerson was the spy of my team and even wanted to sabotage me!

My first bonding trip with IIR colleagues was much better (and exhausting) than I've expected even though I didn't know anyone from other branches but glad that some of them are pretty friendly. Pre workshop and workshop up next week, well mixed feelings again because I will be meeting the entire RE not just my division.

Till then, goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment