INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Marmalade Pantry (Ion) | Windowsill In The Woods

Hello folks, I finally had 'me' time this weekend and took out a part of which to update this space! Restaurant and cafe hop with GJ two weeks back to three places, for lunch and desserts.


Seared scallop spaghetti with tiger prawn bisque ($24) for myself. This didn't surprise me but the prawns and scallops were the wow factors of this pasta!


GJ had the carbonara linguni ($24) which I personally thought it tasted a lot better than those mediocre ones out there. Maybe partly because it was accompanied by the thin sliced cheese.

Marmalade Pantry
Ion Orchard #03-22
Singapore 238801
+65 6734 2700


Some visuals of us while waiting for the food!


Also brought GJ to one of the places which serves good tarts with the perks of the entertainer app which provides me with 1-for-1 deal for a pie and a pot of tea!

Windowsill In The Woods
78 Horne Road
Singapore 209078
+65 9004 7827 

No comments:

Post a Comment