INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, July 20, 2014

X

"Everywhere, there is love to be given and received. There are strangers with glints in their eyes, with stories to tell. There are friends who love as friends, and friends who love under the guise of friendship, hoping and waiting for a spark to ignite and intensity to grow. And then maybe, out there, somewhere is that one person, that one soulmate, that radiates a love that I cannot yet even imagine. Or maybe not."

My initial plan was to update this space regarding the few cafes/restaurants which I hopped past two weeks then my laziness kicked in because I had a long work week so I'll probably do so soon, before this coming week I hope.

P.S: I'm intending to get myself a new camera, either semi-pro or one which has interchangeable lens, any recommendation?

No comments:

Post a Comment