INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, August 3, 2014

OZ Specialty Coffee

Hi guys, first of all hello august!

If you've realized, I've been usually updating this space every sunday because I'm super lazy these days to even use my laptop. I used to be unable to live without it, not until I started work and I'm just too tired. However technology's so advanced that you don't even need to use laptop to surf the net.

Anyway, that's not the point of this post. Let's move on to where I went with GJ on the previous monday which the pictures will speak now.


It's pretty obvious where we have visited right? It was opened on this PH (usually close monday) so we went ahead. Food was very mediocre but portion's huge and very affordable! You'll have to visit there early if you want to get a seat inside. Oh and they do serve all day breakfast so don't worry about only visiting during the weekends.

OZ Specialty Coffee
Thomson V Two #01-13
11 Sin Ming Road
Singapore 575629 

No comments:

Post a Comment