INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Thursday, August 14, 2014

SPRMRKT

Yes finally updating this space on a weekday because I'm taking a break off my piano now. Have been practising like crazy these days because it's only less than 6 days more to the exam ): I felt so stressed up after my lesson few days ago and burst into tears...... Guess this is probably the first time I'm not even confident in passing it. Whatever that is, I'm still trying my best to play well and sing well (screw the aural part really cause I suck at it).

Let's move on to my cafe hop venue last week, this time with bernice and chris on a TGIF.


Interior of this cafe and yeah, menu varies everyday so check out their website for the accurate ones.


 While waiting for our food......


One of the best truffle fries ($12) I've ever had! Price's affordable for this big portion and I finished this whole bowl myself as they were munching on their meals :3


Our table of yummy food! Spot the two cam-whoring at that corner hahaha!


My turn to join them hehe oh and did I mention, chris can't wink?


So this was his idea of smiling since he can't wink for nuts!

SPRMRKT
2 McCallum Street
Singapore 069043
+65 6221 2105

Yay TGIF tomorrow, have a good weekend y'all :>

No comments:

Post a Comment