INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Nassim Hill Bakery



Full portion of chilli crab pasta ($25), it also comes in half portion ($16). I had a mouth of it to get a bite of the crab meat and it was so good but damn it's super spicy! Even GJ has to drink cups of water and was perspiring after finishing the entire bowl.


My share of scrambled eggs with bacon which comes with salad and bread bowl ($19) was very mediocre. There wasn't anything special about the eggs, very bland I would say.


Nassim Hill Bakery
56 Tanglin Road
Singapore 247964
+65 6835 1128

-

It's also the last day of august today and I'm quite anticipating for september as I'm gonna welcome the first weekend with a cafe fest, hope it doesn't disappoint. See you if you're going! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment