INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, August 25, 2014

Group Therapy

Surprisingly I had a relatively good monday despite numerous whines about how I didn't have any motivation to work today just because it's monday so y'know monday blues? To be honest, first half of the day was mundane then it turned out the opposite for the second half! Hoping to have a smooth tuesday tomorrow too.

Alright let's move on to the main point of this post. I'm always a week later to post about my cafe hop spot but pardon me as time was very limited last week.


Love the homely and cozy spaces in this cafe.


Salmon avocado multigrain ($18) which GJ didn't quite like as he claimed that the bread was tough and the ingredients tasted rather mediocre.


But I love my poached eggs with ham on thick toast ($15)! Poached eggs were runny and this was served with a generous portion of delicious hollandaise sauce. 

This meal was so much more worth it with the entertainer app for 1-for-1 deals :>

Group Therapy
49 Duxton Road #02-01
Singapore 089513
+65 6222 2554

No comments:

Post a Comment