INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Thursday, January 9, 2014

NYE Celebration


Steamboat at huimin's place, with lots of food everyone of us bought, from seafood to meat to dumplings to fishballs to tang hoon to vegetable and etc etc! 


And it's a must to have group pictures after the meal!!

Look what's the aftermath of the countdown session at the wee hours......


Grumpy pris?!


Fiona and I cam-whoring hahahaha!


Nonsense face GJ?!


Minnie huimin!


Last but not least, the happy couple hehehe.

I know this is a super dued post because I didn't have the time to update this space. I was really glad that I could spend NYE and the very first moment of 2014 with my girlfriends, boys and my boyfriend with so much joy and laughter! 

Anyway, will be blogging about my hong kong trip real soon so stay tuned! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment