INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, January 27, 2014

Hong Kong Day 5&6 // Macau

Shall do a short and sweet post about the last part of my first trip in 2014.


Visited Ruins of St Paul's which is really majestically beautiful.


Tried the famous Margeret's Cafe e Nata egg tarts in macau! Thank goodness that there wasn't any long queue when I was there (maybe because it was a monday), and two of us finished this in less than 15 mins :3


Mak's noodle for dinner after a day in Macau and I really love the juicy big prawns wrapped in soft silky dumpling skin!


Random dessert shop, little prince cafe, near to our hotel which serves really good stuffs that I don't even know how to describe it but it's some kind of a pudding + ice-cream + homemade strawberry puree?


One dim sum, which was the last dim sum meal in hong kong and also the best among all! It definitely beats tim ho wan hands down. Everything here tastes like heaven and I can't even pick any fault with it even when I ordered the lor mai gai by accident, which explained why we didn't finish our food and had to take some away.


Lastly, greyhound cafe for dessert and WINGS!! I know it's funny how I craved for this but come on, there isn't one in singapore and I really love their wings!

Till then x (:

No comments:

Post a Comment