INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Hong Kong Day 3 // Disneyland

I've been anticipating for this day for so long!!! Wanted to visit the park on the second day actually but due to unforeseen circumstances, we had to shift it to the third day.


Look at this disney train to the resort, damn cute right?!


Upon reaching the park at around 9.30am, we quickly went to purchase the tickets.


And started snapping pictures at the USA side.


And yay, managed to find a cart selling minnie and mickey hairbands so I quickly took it and asked the vendor crew to snap a picture for us :3



 Pardon me, but I can't really remember much about the different themes of lands in disneyland because I didn't even bother looking at the map and just went with the flow and walked around.

However, what left the deepest impression was toy story land because it has the most thrilling ride, RC racer, which scared the shit out of GJ. Can you imagine he actually came down with teary eyes hahahahaha, sorry for being mean but it's just too hilarious for a person who loves adrenaline rush! :P

And now, time for some food!!


Disney ice-cream......


Three little pigs char siew buns!

Last but not least, some visuals from my phone because my camera died on my halfway through it ): And when I said died, it really died (spoilt and I had to send for repair which costs me $138)!


And I'm still dreaming to visit LA's disneyland, hopefully in another less than 2 years' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment