INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hong Kong Day 2

Now, guess where's the first stop of the second day in hong kong!


This should already be quite obvious......


And yes, I've finally tried this after a failed attempt two years ago. I really love their scrambled eggs and I can say it's the best I've ever tried (though it's a little salty which I didn't know initially and foolishly added salt and pepper to it). Their steam egg white is pretty good as well, better than yee shun company's imo. 

It is a MUST to visit here if you're going to hong kong and don't worry, you can go there anytime within their opening hours for their scrambled eggs toast because it's being served all day (and I only found out on the last day of my trip)! I'll definitely not go early in the morning just to queue for it now.


Settled for lunch at a random restaurant at times square, pizza express. The service was meh and food were meh too. So you can just give it a miss. The only two things I like about there were the ambience and wifi!


A must to take picture with the hong kong street! :>


What a pouty boy :3


 The last stop of the day was the peak which we queued for almost 1.5 hours to get tix, into the tram and up the steep hill but it was worth it for the magnificent night view of hong kong city.


And last but not least, we settled dinner at my fav restaurant at the peak, bubba gump! They serve mostly prawns, any kind of prawns, from drunken to fried to cajun and etc. Give it a shot if you happen to be there (:

No comments:

Post a Comment