INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hong Kong Day 4 // Kam Wah Cafe + Ocean Park

As I've mentioned in my previous post, my camera died on me so I could only use my phone to snap the visuals for the last three days in hong kong.


Headed out early to Kam Wah Cafe, situated in between prince edward and mong kok, for breakfast! What I actually wanted to try so much was the pineapple bun with butter. It was good, but still can't be compared to the one I had in taipei shida night market. I personally feel, the rest were just run of the mill.

And now, to another wonderful place in hong kong, Ocean Park! I've been here thrice, when I was 7, two years ago and this year. I really love how they are always trying to make the park more amazing by constantly renovating, adding new themes and rides to it!


Jellyfishes in all sorts of shapes and colours.


Look at those adorable penguins!!


What we had for lunch and I really miss having turkey legs.


Some other visuals of the park (pardon me for not taking much and explaining much because I was enjoying all the insane rides there!!)

And look at this sleeping gigantic panda!

 photo IMG_0740_zps5e2cdad5.jpg photo IMG_0741_zps6be6fc76.jpg

Last but not least, pictures of us both <3

Anyway heads up to all, head to the park early as there are a lot to visit and try all the roller coaster rides which I personally feel they are the best of this park :3

No comments:

Post a Comment