INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Swensen's + Itacho

Monday turned out to be better than I've expected. Headed down to swensen's at west mall because both mom and I have gotten food vouchers from great eastern and thus having early birthday celebration for sissy teo as mom has flown off to jakarta this evening. 


Black pepper seafood pasta (damn spicy for me thus I only tried a little), baked chicken rice and hawaiian pizza!


Sissy teo and mom <3

Itacho for dinner as min and pris were craving for sushi!


Cam-whored while waiting for the food to come!


Lobster salad sushi with mango, yummmmmmz!


Tuna salad sushi with avocado and cheese!


Some kinda salmon belly sushi? Not a fan of salmon so I didn't try.


Fiona then came to join us for dinner after her work.

Ended the night after a singing session at teo heng with the girls + evelyn (: Well, it's a good start to a week and I'm pretty sure this week will be one of the best weeks I've this year. Catching up with the fav girlfriends from poly tomorrow, totally can't wait to catch up with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment