INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Friday, June 21, 2013

OCS social night

Hi folks! Thursday evening was rather unexpected, to me at least. Supposed to meet some of the girls for dinner but was being called for help to be his partner for social night and so I agreed since it'll be quite an eye-opener for someone who hasn't been to such occasion? 

I was pretty nervous at first, knowing that I've to see all the new faces, shake hands and introduce yourself to others when your date does but was glad that my friend didn't leave me alone to introduce myself haha!

Anyway, the location for this social night was great and food was so much better than I've expected since I've heard so much about having buffet for social night.


Didn't take much pictures because I didn't bring my cam and it wasn't out of my comfort zone to do so. This is one of the performances, dancing to psy's song! 


And if you're wondering how I've won an ipad mini while he got an ipod touch is because we had to go up to the stage and pick the lucky draw number for the winner but it turned out to be us playing the category games with the other two and YAY WE WON!  


Last but not least, meet the guy who's the best in MDEC and all thanks to him, I got the chance to go for this social night (though it was so impromptu that he needed me to rescue him). Congrats once again! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment