INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, June 10, 2013

Bangkok day one

Hello folks, I'm finally back from a four days getaway to bkk and I was kinda more stoked than usual because it was my first time traveling with my fav boy! 


In the plane just before alighting at bkk airport because both of us were too tired to snap any visuals early in the morning and this boy crashed almost immediately after the plane departed.


Too excited for a first trip to bkk!


First stop for lunch at A&W after leaving the luggages at the hotel (our rooms were not ready yet as we reached there at about 11am). Actually both of us don't quite understand the hype over A&W, the fried chickens were just average and the curly fries can be easily compared to long john's fries, just maybe the root beer float with ice-cream is the signature.


Love how colourful all these are! 


 Headed back to the hotel around the early evening after shopping at pratunam market and platinum mall. This boy actually said 'achievement unlocked' because this was the first time he shopped for a continuously 4-5 hours (with me) hahaha! 

So glad we've gotten the blue room! I was totally hoping not to get pink or green.


Settled down for early dinner at hotel cafe because both of us were too exhausted to head out at that moment. He said the pad thai was great as he can mix the spices and sauces himself! I didn't try because I thought it was spicy...


So I had my dunkin' mochi donut :3


Headed out after a good shower to get some food for the night.


The alley which leads to a long stretch of street thai food! 


Look at what the boy ordered again but well it's damn cheap! 


Relatively awesome pad thai I could say because I finally tried it as it wasn't spicy! 


And I finally had banana prata with susu (condensed milk) yay!


Last but not least, our loots for the day! 

Stayed tuned for the next post, ciao :>

No comments:

Post a Comment