INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Saturday, June 1, 2013

47 things

2013 is passing a little way too fast, it's already june and well I guess first day of june isn't that bad afterall to stay home and be a couch potato.


1. Michelle Teo Shin Yun
2. Gemini
3. Disappointment, heartache, people leaving
4. Surprises, traveling, hugs
5. Braces, eye smiles, dimples and I'll list down more when I can haha
6. Smoker, liar, hypocrite, heart-breaker
7. I guess I've more than one!
8. Straight but my eyes are bi
9. Shall keep this a secret, it's for you to find out
10. 160cm?
11. Well right now, I miss being a carefree kid
12. Probably around 5pm?
13. I don't exactly have a fav colour, but I love all pastel colours
14. Someone will probably slaughter me if I've a crush hee
15. "Take chances, take a lot of them because honestly, no matter where you end up and with whom, it always ends up the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you're. You learn and grow with each choices you make. Everything's gonna be worth it."
16. I don't have a fav place but anywhere is great as long as I'm with the love ones
17. Eggs benedict
18. At times
19. These Broken Hands Of Mine - Joe Brooks
20. Smile/teeth
21. UK 3, euro 35 (damn tiny I know hahaha)
22. Dark brown
23. Ruby brown
24. Crochet
25. Not that I can remember of but I think I did hmmm
26. Yellow
27. A title of a piano piece
28. None
29. Open arms
30. McFly
31. Hopeful
32. Mom
33. Attached to the pootz boy hee
34. Not too bad
35. Taiwan trip during sept 2012
36. Two helix on the right ear and the standard ones
37. None at the moment
38. Explore the stories and feelings
39. The lucky one
40. Yeap I do
41. Yes
42. Weeks back I guess
43. Usually around half an hour
44. Nope
45. My crib
46. Whoever's drinking with me?
47. It depends on my mood

No comments:

Post a Comment