INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bangkok day two: Another hound cafe + mr jones' orphanage


Had our complimentary breakfast after dragging the boy down with me to visit the morning market which was just right beside our hotel. To think that I've visited bangkok thrice fruitfully, I actually haven't been to the morning market until now.


"Let's take tuktuk, I have never sat one one before!" 


Trying to act cool with my shades which he deemed as feminine but he wore it until we reached the mall.


First stop of the day, another hound cafe!


Complimentary bun with butter 


Sashimi with some kinda thai spicy sauce (210 baht), this ain't my dish but the boy said he'd rate this 3.5/5 so I guess it's not bad? 


Greyhound traditional wings (120 baht) which didn't disappoint me at all for being the signature side of this cafe! Many thumbs up!


Pad thai (240 baht) for him again! 


XL lavender macaron with lemon cream and raspberry coulis (240 baht), definitely an ecstasy for a macaron lover!


Egg creme brulee topped with strawberry (120 baht), pretty good as well.


Walked around siam square area and found coconut ice-cream street stall yay! 


Candid shot of me who was going to attack the ice-cream muahahaha!


Look at this anxious boy who rushed to get the tix for this 4D ride because he wanted to scare me with some horror clips /facepalm/!

Next stop for second round of dessert, mr jones' orphanage!


I really love the open concept of this dessert cafe! Ordered passion fruit sponge with berries cream (100 baht) but it wasn't as good as I've expected it to be, as you know I've pretty high expectation for desserts and cakes. Maybe I should have ordered the waffles instead but both of us were still too full for those. Nevertheless, it was worth the visit!

Part two of bkk day two will be updated soon as it'd be really images heavy if I were to post them together. Till then, x (:

No comments:

Post a Comment