INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Pasarbella: A farmer's market

The trip down to pasarbella on sunday was quite an eye-opener as it was the first time I've ever been to such places (very aussie market like, I heard). It was rather crowded during the weekends thus I didn't get to explore much in details.


As a fan of macarons, these macarons are pricey and mehhhhh, tasted way below my expectation (in fact I think I make better ones than them).


Pretty and whimsical floral shop


And a shop which sells all sorts of balloons! 


Seafood paella ($11.90), pretty good for someone who doesn't fancy rice that even my boy said, 'woah this is like one of the rare times I'm seeing you eating rice'.


This caramel butter salt crepe ($3.90) has nothing much special either, guess I've pretty high expectations for desserts. 

Nevertheless, it was quite a great experience at pasarbella.

The Grandstand, bukit timah 
Singapore 200 turf club road
Opening hours, 9.30am - 7pm

No comments:

Post a Comment