INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

H&M JEM grand opening + EWF

Hello my dear readers, it has been awhile because I was all cooped up with so many things that have happened in my life right now. 

And so, the third outlet of H&M has officially opened on the 22nd June at JEM (Jurong East Mall)! Even though I'm one of the pioneers, I've never worked on a grand opening day. It was pretty exciting and H&M has always provided awesome staff benefits, like catering breakfast and lunch during special occasions! Do pop by and visit me at JEM :D


Awkward dickson at the back!


It's pretty sad how jasmine isn't working at the same department as me, but nevertheless still glad I'm not alone over here afterall!


Met this pretty lady on the same day as well <3 


Ham & cheese sandwich with sour & cream fries ($9.90) for lynette!


Nutella tart (8.90) including a scoop of ice-cream for myself!

To be honest, these days have been a wreck and I've come to realize, certain things are totally out of your control. I've always believed, destiny lies in your own hands but sometimes you can only leave things to fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment