INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Medz x brunetti

Hello folks, I had a kinda perfect weekend catching up with my beloved friends and a good time munching all the awesome food thus I've completely no idea how much fats I've gained but it's okay, food makes me a happy kiddo!


Hi mr donatello lee, trying to find the best angle to capture the image of his I-don't-know-what chicken that is. 


I was craving for the roasted cube potatoes so I asked the chef if they still serve them and to my disappointment, they don't as there were more customers requesting for the mashed thus I only ordered the roasted mushroom so... 

Weilun went to collect the food after awhile and he came back with three servings and I looked at him, then the plates so I asked, 'OMG how did you manage to get the potatoes?!' and he replied, 'Hahaha the chef said it's complimentary for you!'. I was so shocked and it was a total blessing in disguise as something bad cropped up before this but all's well now and this can still plaster a smile on my face even thinking about it now :>
  

We got too bored while waiting for the bus to come and I swear we don't have the bus luck. 


Brunetti for some cakes, macarons and french biscottis but it was a little disappointing as they tasted just average. Nevertheless, it was worth a try as both juting and I pretty like the fruity cranberry macaron and this hazelnut chocolate biscotti with chocolate ganache (that is if I remember this correctly).


Yay and pardon me because I have to emphasize I really love weekend like this when I get to indulge in all these comfort food and desserts and that I can't express how much all these make me so intoxicated. Hehe till then, goodnight earthlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment