INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Because sometimes the unexpected brings more excitement


Kinda like this candid pic!


Hi sherwin sista you needa stop pouting and take a picture with us! 


A simple saturday evening spent with agnes, reina and sherwin at canele last night. I was on cloud nine as I've finally satisfied my sweet tooth cravings and got some macarons too! Apparently there were a lot of impromptu plans yesterday and as a planner myself, I don't really fancy that anymore but sometimes it'd be better than I thought. Well, so I chose to meet up with my best friend after her umpteen of requests and hello darling evelyn, you should thank me again for saving you from the awkwardness which I doubt it's any awkward or maybe you really have some hidden agenda (hmmm) but all's great (:

No comments:

Post a Comment