INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Little joys


Whipped up american brunch - buttermilk pancakes, scrambled eggs and chicken cocktails on a rainy afternoon. 


Stamps I got from taiwan which I haven't had the chance to use but christmas is nearing and it's time all these get handy even though I'm not very much looking to it since I don't have any plans besides work (I must be mad to have plotted shifts on eve and actual). Somehow wish there's a reason I can look forward to in the season of joy. 


I've an undying love for denim and on a side note, I tried threading for the very first time yesterday and I can only say that there's always a price to pay to look good. Anyway, happy mid-week to all while I'm gonna bury my head into the sociology and econs lecture notes to complete the take-home assignments which I've totally no clues on how to answer.

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment