INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Fear

"We don’t like to think about the worst-case scenario, but it sometimes hits us in strange moments and it becomes more real than anything else. You forget about all the times your ex said I love you and meant it. You only think about the fact that you’re born alone and you die alone.

I know I’m going to be okay and that this is just a weird vulnerable period of my life. I really do. I know I’ll find someone again just like I have before and I’ll laugh about how emotional and fearful I used to be. But that’s not how I felt that night. That night there was no other person for me. I was going to end up alone. It was fated."

What will you do when your fears set in and overcome you? Would you feel that you just need someone who can prove you wrong? But you just wouldn't know what will ever happen, that things are so unpredictable and maybe at the end of the day, who are those whom you can actually trust and believe they will never ever hurt you like others did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment