INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Inside out


Wish I could have some of these sweet little things right now

Hello world, just realized I haven't updated about my recent doings and shall do it today (if you're interested) since I've some spare time. Okay so christmas is nearing and everyone will always be anticipating for this season of joy. I wouldn't say I'm not, neither I do a lot but glad that my girlfriends will be staying over at my crib to have an overnight baking session during christmas eve partly because we don't wanna be squeezing with the crowd in town. 

Oh yes my dear niece just randomly chatted with me in fb and told me that she wanna visit me at work someday soon else the next time we see each other will be during cny and there's still quite sometime to that. She even asked, 'da yi, you're pretty and smart, so why do you still not have a boyfriend?' This girl is really too silly but how sweet right? Small little things like this definitely can make my day (:

On a side note, these days have been pretty awesome and I could say I haven't had such blissful feeling for so long. Now I've finally understood 'best thing happens when you least expect it' and right now, this is something I can comprehend, very much. Certain things just feel so unreal but I'm definitely hoping, these sweet nothings do last. 

Meeting the spssc girlfriends tomorrow for agnes' belated 21st celebration, till then happy mid-week to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment