INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, October 21, 2013

What's once and now

And when I thought days are getting better, somehow or rather, certain things will have to prove me wrong. Sad to say, tonight's one of the rare nights that I'm feeling this way.

Most of the time, I keep my feelings to myself because I've learnt to protect myself from this judgmental world. They are so many out there who will tell you, they care, they love you but do they? From the bottom of their hearts? I guess I've accepted the fact, nope they don't.

Another thing that I've learnt, there's no way you can make someone appreciate you if they have never intended to. It works the same way for both friendships and relationships, they don't work out if you aren't at a two-ways street. 

It's sad how, what's once may not and can never be now.

No comments:

Post a Comment