INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, October 28, 2013

Universal Studio Singapore

If you're one of my instagram followers, you'd have known that this is the 8/23 birthday present for his soon-to-come 23rd birthday! And if you're also wondering, why USS? It's because this boy has never been there before (WHAT?! I've been there at least twice before omg!).

 photo DSC02812_zps99a05020.jpg photo DSC02828_zpsc3d0547a.jpg
 photo DSC02810_zps2bb6463c.jpg photo DSC02805_zps42dea969.jpg

We took the transformers ride first and it was my first time taking as well. To be honest, I didn't really fancy it as it was rather dizzy staring at the graphics. I've heard a lot of good ratings about it though so I kinda expected to be better. Well, just my own preference because GJ liked it a lot!


And then, we head to take the mummy ride which is always my all time fav! This was the convo between us before the ride:

Me: Are you scared?
GJ: No?!
Me: Are you sure since you have never taken a roller coaster ride before?!

And just a minute before the ride......

GJ: Ehhh, actually uh, I'm quite scared now.
Me: HAHAHA, I knew it! Be prepared.

I know I'm being mean but I just couldn't stop laughing at him and he kept questioning me how can a person like adrenaline rush so much that there's no kick in any roller coaster ride!


It's also our first time trying turkey leg which tasted so damn goooooooooood!! It's quite pricey but definitely worth it! 

 photo DSC02849_zps2f85f667.jpg photo DSC02848_zps9a575fa2.jpg

After one whole day of perspiration, walking under the hot sun and waiting for numerous rides, we were totally dead beat and that's when both of us craved for some snow crabs so we decided to head to momiji for their dinner buffet again!


As always, their snow crabs are the best among all the dishes!

Till then folks C:

No comments:

Post a Comment