INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Selfish gene cafe

At last, I managed to persuade le boy to have brunch with me yay!! It's so difficult to ask him to cafe hop with me as he doesn't really fancy cafe food and that he assumes a lot of cafes are hard to locate!


It was pretty packed when I reached so it's always wiser to make a reservation in advance especially if you intend to visit on a weekend. Lucky us, only had to wait for around 10 minutes.


B.O.B ($15.80) which I didn't try as I'm not a fan of smoked salmon and GJ didn't comment much on the food either, except that the poached eggs ain't runny?


Breakfast plate ($15.80) for myself! I really love their scrambled eggs, not too creamy and not too runny as well as the toasted brioche! 

Prices here are really affordable, mostly $10-$15 and there's no service charge. If you're around tiong bahru area, it's a definite must to drop by there and have their all day breakfast.

Selfish Gene Cafe
40 Craig Rd 
Singapore 089678 
Tel: 6423 1324

No comments:

Post a Comment