INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, October 14, 2013

Dolce Tokyo

Last saturday, I was supposed to have brunch with GJ at wild honey but I was late due to the insane traffic jam and human crowd which was boarding the most popular bus to town and thus we settled at dolce tokyo instead since it's also in my cafe list!


I had quite a hard time deciding what to have and ended up with the usual, eggs benedict ($18) which definitely won't go wrong. Well, nothing too special about it but I specially like this because of the cheese which they added to it.


 Mushroom indulgence ($18)


Saturday with brunch, coffee and boyfriend is always splendid even though time may be limited and that you love to annoy me so much that I always scratch my head and pull my hair.

Dolce Tokyo
313 Somerset
+65 6836 5612

No comments:

Post a Comment