INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Thursday, October 3, 2013

A day trip to JB

As singapore is getting rather mundane, I suggested a day trip to JB to poopz and he decided to call his gay partner in crime along. The more the merrier indeed!


Just look at how annoying this fellow can get each time we wanna snap a picture together!


First stop at breeks cafe after wandering a few rounds aimlessly in the mall. Food were just average but I've to admit it's very affordable! Those visuals on top are for the guys and I only bits of everything since I wanted to save my tummy for the night.


I've been dying to try this because I've heard so much ratings over these delicious crepe cakes. Apparently GJ chose the swiss chocolate velvet first and thus I had to the peanut butter chocolate which tasted mehz as the peanut butter taste was too strong for my liking (though I'm a reese lover). Nevertheless the rest are pretty awesome! So...... how can you not try this when they finally have an outlet in JB and that's so convenient to singaporeans?!


 Thanks wilson for being a good photographer (unlike GJ) hahaha!


Batman cat spotted when we were having our dinner at taman sri tebrau, 大马花园


Shall head back there again someday soon I hope, to have a round of seafood (crab) feast! Till then, goodnight folks x.

No comments:

Post a Comment