INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Vs. Feelings

"Most days I'm contented with being alone but sometimes when I watch a movie or read a book that has a love story in it, or when I see lovers holding hands or kissing, I realize that even though I'm contented with being alone, I don't want to be lonely. I think what I'm trying to say is that it would be a nice to experience this thing called 'love' whatever 'love' is."

At the thought of school's gonna commence in a day or so, all the strange emotions are popping up. It's funny how I used to be someone who always anticipate in getting to a new environment and making new friends but right now, I think I'm the total opposite. I'm starting to abhor adapting to a new environment, knowing that I may be alone in class because it's a uni life in uol, some of them attend lecture classes and go home or whatsoever, okay I shouldn't say some but most. I may be just one of them, sadly. 

On another hand, I'm getting so vexed over the uol portal registration because most of my friends have received the user and password to login but I haven't! This is making me seriously so worried and at the back of my mind thinking, wts why do I have to repeat the phase of being a new student again? 

But on a happier note, I should be really thankful that my best friend and I are taking the same accounting class together on the long and dreadful tuesday which I won't elaborate much now, you'll know the reason soon. Hopefully I'll get to see the several favourite people in school though different courses/classes, they will probably make my day better. 

Pardon me, I tend to be a pessimist at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment