INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, September 10, 2012

Taiwan day one

Hello earthlings, I finally managed to get some time to update this space and if you're wondering... I'm still at taiwan and it has been really extravagant! However there's a warning before you continue reading, images heavy and it may be a pretty long post. So are you ready? :D

 

Way up high above the land, spectacular view of white fluffy clouds, mountains and sky!  


Hello sissy (she loves to show retarded expressions) and mommy! As you can see, I'm sitting in the inner seat because no one wanted to but I really love it and I always fight for it if sommeone wanna seat too heh.


After 4 and a half hours of flight on a quite budget jetstar airline, we have reached taoyuan international airport! Getting more and more excited, we quickly rushed down to find the bus counter to get our complimentary bus tickets heading towards taipei main station. 


Took a cab down to ximending from taipei main station as we had a lot of luggages to carry and we had completely no idea where the hotel is!

Go sleep hotel (xining) - a floor of twenty plus rooms in a rather run-down building but the room is really clean and considered spacious for a four pax room, facilities are adequate and they provide a super huge fridge and wardrobe! 


Hello from sissy and I, preparing to head out to our first destination let's go!


Fancy some super 'Q' seaweed fishballs? Mom and sis didn't like it though.


But both of them love this club cheesy potato and I didn't like it, not up to my liking apparently.

  

Right smack at the main junction of ximending!


Red house at one of the sides at ximending


Interior of red house. It's a must to pay a visit to red house because it's not only a museum but a few storeys of shops which sell cool and unique items!


Make a guess, where's our first stop?


So... have you managed to guess it?

Give yourself a round of applause if you know it's shilin night market, the largest and most popular night market in taipei city! 


I've never liked stinky beancurd, but mom loves it!


Prawn omelette instead of oysters as sis and I don't eat oysters, a little wasted I know.


OMG I SWEAR THIS IS THE BEST CHICKEN CUTLET, HAO DA DA JI PAI I'VE EVER EATEN!!! It's only day five at taiwan now, and I already had two!


Yummy crabs nom nom


That's all for day one, goodbye shilin night market. Stay tuned for day two which I'll update soon :>

1 comment:

  1. Hello! sorry can I ask if you have the direction of how to get to the hotel that you're staying because I happen to book the same hotel as yours. (: it is very easy to find? I try to locate but different people say differently. haha.

    ReplyDelete