INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Taiwan day two (part one)


Getting ready to head out to a pretty far away place in this city and yes I've skipped the hotel breakfast to sleep more, knowing that it's gonna be another long day while mom and sissy had breakfast and bought me herbal egg to fill my tummy first! 

Here we go to......

 
 
 

The place well known for its hot spring! 


The train is super adorable and its interior gave us a surprise because it ain't like any other trains but told us about the tourist spots at xinbeitou! 


My mom loves to take picture more than my sissy and I do! She kept going, 'help me take picture, quick help me take!' 


Xinbeitou library which we didn't get to go in


Went to pay a visit at the hot spring museum and I stood at a corner while waiting for my mom and sissy to explore the place because it was way too hot and I was perspiring till the extent that I didn't want to move at all and if you can't take singapore's weather, don't even think of going taiwan during their summer or near end of summer period! It was near 35 degree celsius almost everyday.


Yay finally some desserts to kill the heat! Tau huay with tang yuan, lian zi and jelly and mixed fruit snow ice yummy! :B 


Will continue with the next part soon (: Stay tuned!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment