INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, September 24, 2012

Dreamer

I thought I should probably do a reality check on the current life. A week of school lessons had passed in a blink of an eye and I didn't quite like some of the classes as I thought I'd. Like sociology and hrm, they are so theory-based and worse off, I had no friends to start off with in those lectures and till now, I only made a friend in soci lecture and still alone in hrm. I don't mind being alone but you see, there won't be any motivation to stay awake for three torturing hours. 

In a few minutes time, it will be tuesday blues. Let me tell you the reason why I abhor tuesday so much and that's because I chose two lectures from 8.30 to 3 and have piano lesson from 5.30 to 8! Call me foolish but this would be the efficient and that I can save a lot of time on traveling around.

Shall end this with a quote which I really like, "keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

No comments:

Post a Comment