INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, September 24, 2012

Taiwan day six

After spending a calm night at sato castle, sissy and I were back at the ever crowded ximending. While waiting to check into our hotel, we roamed around the streets and had our late lunch.


Show luo's store, stage!


A ginormous portion of dessert which costs only 100 twd = about 4 sgd!  


Yummy snacks which cost us 250 twd = about 10 sgd, not that affordable though.


Sis ransacking the rails for clothes 


Cosy room at inhouse hotel for the last two nights 

Met my cousin after checking in the hotel and headed to shida night market. Before we started the awesome retail therapy session, my cousin brought us to this shop which sells attractive and delicious bread, cakes, mochis and etc and that was how the food hunt started. 


The queue is getting longer for...... 


Pineapple bun, po lo bao but it isn't filled with pineapple but custard and butter! Definitely the best I've ever tried and one wasn't enough for sissy and I to share. 


炸鸡排 again!


Next location was ice monster which is located at sun yat sen memorial hall station, another place with long queue and check out my cousin and his girl-friend at the right queuing up for us!  


Mango snow ice with fresh mango and tau huey!! Thumbs up (Y) 


Magnificent night scenery at the back hill of yangmingshan!  


Heavenly fried bun with condensed milk, actually I'm not too sure if it's called fried bun but omg they are so tasty! 

I really have to thank my cousin for bringing us around for food hunt, now you know why it's a food hunt because we ate exceptionally a lot until we felt so bloated that we felt like puking and yes thank you so much for the treat at the top (: It will be my turn when you come to singapore again!

No comments:

Post a Comment