INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Taiwan day four (part one)

A big hello to all my readers!! I'm back with a proper entry for one of the best cafes I've visited in my twenty years of life and it was definitely an exquisite experience even though I'm not a big fan of it because firstly I've promised my sissy (she's major big fan of hello kitty), secondly I don't really fancy cartoon especially when it's so pinkish and lastly I'm not that of a girly-girl though I'm a girl hahaha okay shall cut the crap and continue with this post. 

Here are two advices to anyone who wanna pay a visit here: 

1. Keep your tummy empty even if you're so famished that you could swallow a cow!
2. Either make a reservation before hand as it will get really crowded and you wouldn't want to be waiting for an hour or so just to dine in or reach the cafe 5-10 mins before it opens.


Hello kitty cakes, looks damn tempting but the next question in mind would be, do they taste as great as the appearance? Let's see.


They have different varieties of dessert sets to choose from but the only difficulty I faced was I couldn't understand some chinese characters and so I've no idea what they are so we ordered according to the images!


A set lunch comes with soup of the day, bread, salad, appetizer, main course of your choice, drink and dessert! Sounds awesome? Definitely is! 


Sissy's chicken mushroom bread bowl and the portion was shockingly huge that even the three of us couldn't finish this!


Sissy and mom <3


Prawn pesto spaghetti for myself and that was my first time trying something rather strange, a green sauce pasta but this kinda gave me a surprise because it did taste a little weird at first but it gradually became tastier but if you dislike basil leaves, you'd better not choose this.


Hello kitty chocolate milkshake which I've have upgraded from the complimentary drink included in the set lunch as it was more worth it and it'd be a waste not to try their signature drink.


Mom and her pudding coffee!


Chocolate pie for dessert, nothing much special about it but it ain't too sweet so people like my mom will definitely love it.


Last but not least, the hello kitty pudding which is included in the set lunch, so adorable right!

Three of us spent around 1500 twd which is about 60 sgd for two set lunches and a dessert set. You've to agree with me that it's really affordable to be able to dine at a glitzy theme cafe and it's must to drop by even if you're not a hello kitty fan like me! 

Hello Kitty Sweets
90 Da-an Road Sec 1, Taipei
Opening hours: 11:30 - 22:00 

No comments:

Post a Comment