INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, October 24, 2011

Sunday happiness, monday blues



Impromptu dinner/supper at JB last night with mel, victor and gerard! Had baby kailan, cereal prawns, deer meat (for them, not me) and of course savouring black pepper + egg yolk crabs! I almost died eating the black pepper as it was damn spicy and ended up ordering another egg yolk crab.

Victor then drove us around JB to find dessert but we know it's impossible because it's almost at wee hours so we ended up at a petrol kiosk to buy some snacks and ice-cream before heading to have the car washed. And while waiting for the car to be washed, we ate again. Lok lok this time, a road side finger food stall, something like BBQ food? I didn't want to eat at first but it smells so good that I tried and couldn't stop eating!

Looking forward to another JB trip again and not forgetting to mention that I'm going to guangzhou and hong kong with them during beginning of jan! My dear mom allowed me to go, love her to bits! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment