INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Old good memories

These memories flashed into my mind this noon while I was thinking about traveling. Indeed it was one of the most unforgettable moments during the secondary school days - overseas learning trip '06 to yunnan.

After reading miss ang's blog, I could remember vividly how we spent a week over there, traveling from kunming to diqing to shangri-la to lijiang to kunming and finally back to singapore, spending my very first winter experience with thirty-two students and six teachers, having to wear layers after layers of clothes which made all of us look like big round balls, trying to get use to the spicy and oily food there which was a torturous thing for me as I couldn't take any kind of spicy food, getting to teach english to the students of a rather rural school at shangri-la, visiting lots of the places of interests in yunnan - lijing old town, tiger leaping gorge, jade dragon snow mountain, etc etc.




Five years had just passed in a blink of an eye, these are the memories that will keep our hearts warm for a lifetime (:

No comments:

Post a Comment